How to Edit Operating Days
Menus will default to a Monday-Friday operating week.
To Delete An Operating Day:
1. To designate a day as a non-operating day, use the daily tabs to select the day you would like to edit. Underneath the “Add New Item” button, click the “Here” hyperlink where it says “This day is currently an operating day, click here to designate it as a non-operating day”
2. A warning message will appear, click “OK” and the day will change into a non-operating day
To Add an Operating Day:
1. To designate a day as an operating day, use the daily tabs to select the day you would like to edit. Underneath the daily tabs, click the “Here” hyperlink where it says “This day is currently designated as non-operating, click here to change it to an operating day to input the daily menu”
2. A warning message will appear, click the “OK” button.
3. The day is now an operating day and can be edited.
Note: You will need to enter a “Total Feeding Figure” in order to edit the menu. Menu items previously entered on this day will not re-appear and cannot be recovered.
**Please refer to the PDF below.
Article Updated 12/2015.
NOTICE: This document contains privileged and confidential information and is the sole property of inTEAM Associates, LLC. The procedures, technology specifications, operational practices, and any other recommendations contained in this document are intended for the sole purpose of instructing on the usage of the Decision Support Toolkit, and may not be used for any other purpose without the express written permission of inTEAM Associates. Copyright inTEAM Associates LLC. 2012 Terms and conditions apply.