Step 1- Adding Entrees
2 oz eq Meat/Meat Alternate
2 oz eq Whole Grain– Rich Grains
.125 cup Red/Orange Vegetables
1. To start adding a Recipe- Entree, click the "Add New Item" button
2. Click the “Select’ drop down menu in the meal component column
3. Click the “Recipe-Entrée” selection
4. Type in all required information and click the “Save” hyperlink. If you need help, please refer to the “Navigating the Menu Table” article.
Note: Remember, by pressing the [Tab] button on your keyboard you can tab through the table. By pressing the [Shift + Tab] button you can go back to the previous item.
5. The Header Line is now at the top of the Orange Boxes
6. Now, you need to add the components of the Entrée. The Cheese Pizza counts as 2oz of Meat/Meat Alternate, 2oz of Whole Grain- Rich Grains, and .125 cup Red/Orange Vegetables. We will add the Meat/ Meat Alternate first. Continue to Step 7 on the next page.
7. Click the “Add New Item” button, click the “Select” drop down menu and click “Meat/Meat Alternate” from the drop down menu
8. Fill in all required information, you will not need to input nutritionals in this step unless they were not included in the header line. Click the “Save” hyperlink.
9. Your Meat/Meat Alternate will be under the header line.
10. Now, we will add the Whole Grain-Rich Grains component.
Follow the same steps as adding the Meat/Meat Alternate, from Step 7. After clicking “Select”, click “Whole Grain-Rich Grains” from the drop down menu.
12. Fill in all required information and click the “Save” hyperlink
13. The Whole Grain– Rich Grain component will be added to the menu. Now, we will add the Vegetable Red/Orange component. Follow the same steps as adding the Meat/Meat Alternate, from Step 7. After clicking “Select”, click “Vegetable Red/Orange” from the drop down menu.
14. Fill in all required information and click the “Save” hyperlink
15. The Recipe-Entrée is complete
Note: The components are paired together with the “Recipe Name or Combo Name” column. In order for items to pair correctly, the “Recipe Name or Combo Name” column must be exactly the same for all line items.
**Please refer to PDF below.
Article Updated 12/2015.
NOTICE: This document contains privileged and confidential information and is the sole property of inTEAM Associates, LLC. The procedures, technology specifications, operational practices, and any other recommendations contained in this document are intended for the sole purpose of instructing on the usage of the Decision Support Toolkit, and may not be used for any other purpose without the express written permission of inTEAM Associates. Copyright inTEAM Associates LLC. 2012 Terms and conditions apply.