Adding a Side with Multiple Components
1. Click the “Add New Item” button, Select “Recipe” from the drop down menu
2. Type in all required information and click the “Save” hyperlink
Note: Recipe Name or Combo Name” column is required.
3. The header is now added to the menu. Next, Lettuce will be added, Click “Add New Item”, Select “Vegetable Dark Green” from the drop down menu
4. Type in all required information and click the “Save” hyperlink
- Remember, the creditable portion size of leafy green vegetables is half the actual portion size.
Note: When pairing a component with a Recipe or Recipe-Entrée, already created recipes in the menu you are working on will drop down when typing the recipe.
5. Repeat Steps 3 & 4 for the carrots and tomatoes, the Recipe is now complete
Remember, to select the correct vegetable type from the drop down menu.
**Please refer to PDF below.
Article updated 12/2015.
NOTICE: This document contains privileged and confidential information and is the sole property of inTEAM Associates, LLC. The procedures, technology specifications, operational practices, and any other recommendations contained in this document are intended for the sole purpose of instructing on the usage of the Decision Support Toolkit, and may not be used for any other purpose without the express written permission of inTEAM Associates. Copyright inTEAM Associates LLC. 2012 Terms and conditions apply.