1. Every menu item will have an “Upload” hyperlink in the “Actions” column
NOTE: Required Orange Boxes do not have an “Upload” hyperlink
2. When you select the “Upload” hyperlink, a new tab within your browser will open that will allow you to upload documents for the menu item. You can select the “Add New Documents” button to upload documents.
3. You can enter a description about the document. From the drop down menu select the type of document you are uploading. Click the “Save” hyperlink.
4. Repeat Steps 2 & 3 until all documents for that menu item have been uploaded. You can View or Delete already uploaded documents under the “Action” column, by clicking the “View” or “Delete” hyperlinks. To close the page and go back to the menu, click the “Close” button.
Uploading Documents FAQ:
Multiple documents can be uploaded for each menu item.
Once the item is uploaded and saved, it will be part of the menu item database and will be pulled over if you select menu items to add from the menu item database.
Uploads will also follow if a user duplicates the menu with menu items that already contain uploads.
Recipe/Recipe-Entree Using Calculators will have an [Upload] hyperlink only in the header row
- Documents can be uploaded to the calculator, but the user will have to reload the documents if they add the calculator to a new menu
- The only way documents transfer for calculators is if a user duplicates the menu that includes the uploads to the calculator
**Please refer to PDF below.
Article updated 12/2015.
NOTICE: This document contains privileged and confidential information and is the sole property of inTEAM Associates, LLC. The procedures, technology specifications, operational practices, and any other recommendations contained in this document are intended for the sole purpose of instructing on the usage of the Decision Support Toolkit, and may not be used for any other purpose without the express written permission of inTEAM Associates. Copyright inTEAM Associates LLC. 2012 Terms and conditions apply.