Quick Tip for Data Entry:
Compile all of yours schools information into a spreadsheet.
Refer to the document below for an example.
Once information has been compiled, analyze your menu. Look for repeating or duplicate items that are served most or all days of the week, common repeating items are:
- Juice or Milk
- Chef Salads or Sandwiches
- Fruits or Vegetables
Example: I may serve Chocolate Milk, Skim Milk, and Chef Salads everyday. I serve Turkey Sandwiches on MWF and I serve Apples on T/Th.
1. First, I would input both Milks and the Chef Salad on Monday.
2. I would then duplicate Mondays menu onto Tuesday (Refer to How to duplicate menus).
3. After duplicating the menu, I would then add the Turkey Sandwich to Monday.
4. Then, I would duplicate Mondays menu to Wednesday and Friday.
5. Once I am done with that, I would go to Tuesday and input the apple.
6. I would then duplicate Tuesdays Menu into Thursday.
Article updated 12/2015.
NOTICE: This document contains privileged and confidential information and is the sole property of inTEAM Associates, LLC. The procedures, technology specifications, operational practices, and any other recommendations contained in this document are intended for the sole purpose of instructing on the usage of the Decision Support Toolkit, and may not be used for any other purpose without the express written permission of inTEAM Associates. Copyright inTEAM Associates LLC. 2012 Terms and conditions apply.