The Daily Wrap-Up App is a mobile app that can be downloaded onto a tablet from the Google Play Store. To download the Daily Wrap-Up App to your tablet, follow the steps below:
1. Make sure you're tablet is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Open the Google Play Store App from your Android tablet. This app should come standard on all Android tablets. The Google Play Store icon looks like this:
2. In the search bar, enter "CNCentral Daily Wrap Up App" and click on the app from the results
3. Click on the Install button to install the app onto the tablet
4. Once the app is installed, click on the Open button
5. Enter your login credentials and click the Login button. Make sure you have a Wi-Fi connection prior to logging in for the first time. A Wi-Fi connection is indicated by a green Wi-Fi logo.
After following the steps above, if you are still unable to download the Daily Wrap-Up App onto your tablet you may need to contact your school's IT Department to see if there is a district Firewall preventing you from downloading the app. More information on how to determine if a Firewall is blocking you from downloading the app, check out this article.